You can translate the question and the replies:

Denodo monitoring & Diagnostic tool not showing anything for New Diagnostic

Hi, I am trying to create a new diagnostic for a time frame, the directory 'New Diagnostic' is pointing to has both Denodo monitor log and VDP logs(VDP log directory) diagnostic is created successfully but it's not showing anything-blank for all TABS. Regrads Deepak
user
05-06-2017 09:34:52 -0400
code

1 Answer

Hi, I would perform the following actions to check if I have the Denodo monitoring & Diagnostic tool correctly configured: * I would check if the server is configured correctly and ensure the user has the “jmxadmin” role assigned along with “connect” and “read” privileges to the corresponding database. * I would navigate to Options>Configuration to check if the required tabs are selected for being displayed. Also I would check if I have the Diagnostic interval created pointing to the correct directory path with access to the files. You could refer to the following official documentation link [Creating Diagnostics and Diagnostic Intervals]( https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/6.0/vdp/dmt/creating_diagnostics_and_diagnostic_intervals/creating_diagnostics_and_diagnostic_intervals). I hope this helps you!
Denodo Team
06-06-2017 06:57:52 -0400
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here