You can translate the question and the replies:

What Data Modelling Options do I have in Denodo

Hi Denodo Community, i am searching for a dokumentation or a guide where all posibillitys of data modeling are dokumentet. Am I in Denodo only able to model my date in the web design studio and the VDP Administration Tool, or are there other Tools? I am asking because I am interessted in all possible way to model my data like what views are possible, can i do dimensions, hierachies, filter, assosiazions, how can i do real time data acces and model this, are variables possible, can i do table modifications, where is persitenzy possible, can i use graphical modeling... etc. I am searchin for a guide for this, where all is documented to learn what is possible in Denodo Or does Denodo only give me the standard options of Data Modeling and i have to use a 3rd Party modelling Tool and integrate my modelled views from there ? I know this is a big question but realy important to me I hope this great community can give me some good advise. Greetings
user
19-07-2022 14:21:39 -0400
code

1 Answer

Hello, For defining data models in Denodo, it can be done only with VDP Admin tool or Web design studio. On the data modelling questions, as they are broad and touch on multiple concepts within Denodo, I would suggest to look at the Expert trail link on [Modeling and Metadata Organization](https://community.denodo.com/expert-trails/view/document/Expert%20Trail%3A%20Modeling%20and%20Metadata%20Organization) which has a lot of information and links to other materials around the similar topics. Hope this helps.
Denodo Team
20-07-2022 10:31:01 -0400
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here