You can translate the question and the replies:

Error While Saving Derived View "Error saving view: Syntax error: Exception parsing query near 'WITH'"

Hi, I am creating a derived view over top a base view generated from a postgres table (10.x). I can configure a view parameter and add it in the where clause, but it will not let me save the view due to the error "Error saving view: Syntax error: Exception parsing query near 'WITH'". I'm not sure if I am missing something obvious, or I am hitting a limitation of the product version/license. I tried looking for a log file with more details but I am fairly new to the product and can't find details in the logs. Any help would be appreciated.
user
10-03-2022 15:16:27 -0500
code

1 Answer

Hi, The error that you are receiving while creating a derived view is due to the limitation of the Denodo Platform Express version. That is, cannot set view parameters in a derived view is a limitation of Denodo Express. To know the limitation imposed on the Denodo Express, refer to the [Restrictions of Denodo Express](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/en/platform/installation/appendix/limitations_of_the_denodo_express_license/limitations_of_the_denodo_express_license#restrictions-of-denodo-express) section of the Denodo Platform Installation Guide. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
11-03-2022 06:51:13 -0500
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here