You can translate the question and the replies:

Scheduler extractor part is displaying all the views .

Hi, I was trying to create a new vdpcache job in scheduler 7.0. In the extractor section after selecting the database, still I see that when i select new load process I see all the views showing in the list. Although in the VDP i restricted the access for views I am still able to view all the views. How to make sure to restrict the views displayed there. Thanks
user
03-02-2020 05:07:58 -0500
code

1 Answer

Hi, The views displayed under the load process are based on the selected data source which is configured in the Scheduler Administration Tool. If I want to restrict the access to the views then I would do the following * In the Scheduler Administration Tool, navigate to Data Sources section. * Modify the connection URL to point to the data source to which the user has privileges * In the extraction section of the job, choose that data source. Ensure that, the extraction section will list all the views from all the data sources in which the user has access to. For more information refer to the section[ VDPCache Extraction](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/scheduler/administration/creating_and_scheduling_jobs/configuring_new_jobs/vdpcache_extraction_section#vdpcache-extraction-section) Section of the Scheduler Administration Guide. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
06-02-2020 07:52:51 -0500
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here