You can translate the question and the replies:

Azure Automated Cloud Denodo 8.0 Installation Error

Hi Team, After Configuring and installing Denodo 8.0 in Azure Automated Cloud Mode I am getting below error. "Cluster marked as error because it was longer than expected in AWAITING_SERVICES" I am able to access all VDP, DataCatalog and Scheduler Server individually but getting this cluster error in Solution Manager. Also all Application in Solution Manager under "My Application" is not opening, It's disabled and showing "Sever not Started". Although all VDP, DataCatalog and Scheduler servers are running fine with all services. Can you please suggest any solution on this? Thanks Pintu Sadhu
Pintu Sadhu
25-05-2022 12:07:22 -0400
code

1 Answer

Hi, The error **''Cluster marked as error because it was longer than expected in AWAITINGSERVICES"** usually occurs if the Azure security group or the instance does not accept connections from the Solution Manager Server. If I come across this error, I would perform the following checks : * I would use the **ping.bat** file under "<SOLUTION_MANAGER_HOME>\bin" directory to test connection to the Virtual DataPort server. * Similarly, I would test the connectivity from Virtual DataPort server to Solution Manager using the **ping.bat** file under "<DENODO_HOME>\bin" directory. * Also, I would verify if the allowed inbound and outbound traffic in the Azure Configuration includes the Solution Manager host. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
26-05-2022 08:19:55 -0400
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here