You can translate the question and the replies:

[JDBC ROUTE] [CONNECTION_ERROR] Unexpected error creating a connection

Finished with error: Error executing query. Total time 0.422 seconds.QUERY [PROJECTION] [ERROR] AR_10_ASSETCLASSDESCRIPTIONS [BASE] [ERROR] AR_10_ASSETCLASSDESCRIPTIONS [ODBC WRAPPER] [ERROR] AR_10_ASSETCLASSDESCRIPTIONS#0 [JDBC ROUTE] [CONNECTION_ERROR] Unexpected error creating a connection: Unable to validate object Received exception with message 'Unable to validate object'
user
25-05-2022 06:54:54 -0400
code

1 Answer

Hello, Typically, this error is thrown when the underlying JDBC route is not able to validate the ping query to the original datasource. I can reproduce the same error message myself by writing the wrong ping query. I would make sure that the ping query that you have set up for this data source is correct. You can verify this by going to the data source configuration > Connection Pool Configuration > Ping Query. Additionally, if you are a Denodo Customer with a valid support user and still require assistance, you can open a support case and request further help, as someone will be better able to assist you. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
27-05-2022 09:09:34 -0400
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here