You can translate the question and the replies:

AWS Glue - Denodo SELECT Query with LIMIT issue

Hi, I am running a Glue 3.0 job against Denodo 7.0 server. When I run a SELECT query with LIMIT the job fails with the below error: `An error occurred while calling o101.load. Syntax error: Exception parsing query near 'LIMIT'` ``` File \"/opt/amazon/spark/python/lib/py4j-0.10.9-src.zip/py4j/protocol.py\", line 328, in get_return_value\n format(target_id, \".\", name), value)\npy4j.protocol.Py4JJavaError: An error occurred while calling o101.load.\n: java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error: Exception parsing query near 'LIMIT'\n\tat com.denodo.vdb.jdbcdriver.dao.DAOVDBProxy.generateSQLException(DAOVDBProxy.java:458)\n\tat com.denodo.vdb.jdbcdriver.dao.DAOVDBProxy.executeDeferred(DAOVDBProxy.java:440)\n\tat com.denodo.vdb.jdbcdriver.dao.DAOVDBProxy.executeDeferred(DAOVDBProxy.java:362)\n\tat com.denodo.vdb.jdbcdriver.VDBJDBCStatement.executeQuery(VDBJDBCStatement.java:321)\n\tat com.denodo.vdb.jdbcdriver.VDBJDBCPreparedStatement.executeQuery(VDBJDBCPreparedStatement.java:482)\n\tat ``` The query is a simple SELECT query i.e. SELECT * FROM <TABLE NAME> LIMIT 100 Same query works fine in DBVisulaizer. Any suggestions? Thanks! Jay Chandran
user
14-07-2022 07:01:20 -0400
code

1 Answer

Hello, To understand this error, I would need to see the query that is being generated by AWS Glue when querying Denodo and analyze what might cause this error. Since you have a valid support user account, please open a new support case at [Denodo Support Site](https://support.denodo.com) so that the support team can review the issue in detail. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
15-07-2022 19:38:17 -0400
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here