You can translate the question and the replies:

trying to configuring denodo monitoring in my machine

Hi Team, I am trying to configuring denodo monitor in my machine by using given link. https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/vdp/administration/monitoring_the_virtual_dataport_server/denodo_monitor/configuring_the_denodo_monitor While executing the *denodomonitorstartup.bat file* in command prompt but it is asking as need to set JAVA_HOME Variable but after set JAVA_HOME It is asking same error notification. Could u please help me how can we resolve the issue. Best regards, Sudheer Babu.
user
27-09-2021 03:36:10 -0400
code

4 Answers

Hi, I have set my JAVA_HOME path pointing **<DENODO_HOME>/jre** and was able to configure Denodo Monitor Tool without any issue following the steps mentioned in the [Configuring the Denodo Monitor](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/vdp/administration/monitoring_the_virtual_dataport_server/denodo_monitor/configuring_the_denodo_monitor#configuring-the-denodo-monitor) section of the Virtual DataPort Administration Guide. However, in order to debug about the issue, I would follow below methods: * I would ensure that I have set the JAVA_HOME path point to the jre of the correct version (in my case Denodo Platform 8.0). * For debugging the script issue, I would edit the .bat file and change: `@echo off` to: `@echo on` This would result in the script printing the paths it tries when executing the scripts. You can also refer to [Java versions supported by the Denodo Platform](https://community.denodo.com/kb/en/view/document/Java%20versions%20supported%20by%20the%20Denodo%20Platform) knowledge base article which explains in detail about supported java versions for each Denodo Version. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
30-09-2021 04:57:32 -0400
code
**how to resolve this error for denodo express 8.0** C:\Denodo\DenodoPlatform8.0\tools\monitor\denodo-monitor\denodo-monitor\bin>CALL "C:\Denodo\DenodoPlatform8.0\tools\monitor\denodo-monitor\denodo-monitor\bin\denodomonitor.bat" startup Starting Denodo Monitor... vdp Threads Monitor started vdp Connections Monitor started vdp Resources Monitor started vdp Queries Monitor started vdp Load Cache Processes Monitor started vdp Data Sources Monitor started Sockets Monitor started Processes Monitor started **JMX error executing vdp Connections Monitor: Error connecting 'vdp' server (//localhost:9997): Connection refused to host: <IP of localhost>; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect JMX error executing vdp Queries Monitor: Error connecting 'vdp' server (//localhost:9997): Connection refused to host: <IP of localhost>; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect JMX error executing vdp Load Cache Processes Monitor: Error connecting 'vdp' server (//localhost:9997): Connection refused to host: <IP of localhost>; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect JMX error executing vdp Threads Monitor: Error connecting 'vdp' server (//localhost:9997): Connection refused to host: <IP of localhost>; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect JMX error executing vdp Data Sources Monitor: Error connecting 'vdp' server (//localhost:9997): Connection refused to host: <IP of localhost>; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect JMX error executing vdp Resources Monitor: Error connecting 'vdp' server (//localhost:9997): Connection refused to host: <IP of localhost>; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect**** Restarting vdp Resources Monitor... Restarting vdp Connections Monitor... Restarting vdp Data Sources Monitor... Restarting vdp Threads Monitor... Restarting vdp Load Cache Processes Monitor... Restarting vdp Queries Monitor...
user
11-11-2023 07:10:50 -0500
please update
user
13-11-2023 22:33:17 -0500
Hi, Please refer to this recently answered question addressing this error: https://community.denodo.com/answers/question/details?questionId=906Du00000001XrIAI&titlesetting%20java%20home Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
30-11-2023 20:27:41 -0500
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here