You can translate the question and the replies:

Checking the datasource connection in Scheduler

Is there a way to test the datasource connection in scheduler. one checkbox is provided for "Test connections" in data source details, which doesn't provide any indication that connection is successfull or failed?
user
19-07-2022 09:00:31 -0400
code

1 Answer

Hello, In the Scheduler Administration Tool, it was not able to test the connection of data sources when I created a new data source. After creating a Scheduler job based on the data source that I wanted to extract, and then when I started the job I could check the connection status in the Message of Error if an error occurred. It showed Connection error in the View report detail if the connection wasn’t appropriate. If I wanted to test the connection for my underlying data source, I could use telnet to confirm it. I could issue the below command in the Command Prompt or terminal of the machine that the scheduler is running on and could check by providing the host name of the data source and corresponding port number. `telnet <hostname of data source><port>` Hope this helps.
Denodo Team
19-07-2022 19:03:57 -0400
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here