You can translate the question and the replies:

Handler Section

In the Handler section there is a check box in the “When to send:” previously “the number of exported documents is less than: “. Can some please define what this is? If I set it to 0 I dont get an email for COMPLETE, but when I set it to 1 an e-mail always gets sent out on COMPLETE. Also, the Error and Misfire are set to true.
user
24-03-2022 14:54:42 -0400
code

1 Answer

Hi, The Option “Number of exported documents is less than” in the Handler section is to know when the Scheduler to be sent an email to the user. That is, when a job is configured to export (Exportation Section) an output into either a CSV/JDBC/Elasticsearch option, then the Handler section will trigger an email if the exported tuples/rows count is less than the configured value in this field. For example, when the property “Number of exported documents is less than:” is set as 0, the handler section will not send an email because the condition “less than 0 records” will not be met. At the same time, when the value is 1, the Handler section would send an email when the exported number of rows is 0. For additional information, you could refer to the [Handler Section](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/scheduler/administration/creating_and_scheduling_jobs/configuring_new_jobs/handler_section#handler-section) of the Scheduler Administration Guide. Hope this helps !
Denodo Team
25-03-2022 11:59:48 -0400
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here