You can translate the question and the replies:

INVALID ROUTE : PARSE ERROR

Hi, Steps followed for neo4j base view. 1) created data source for neo4j by using jdbc (**adapter** : generic , **driver** neo4j 4.0 , **driver class** : org.neo4j.jdbc.Driver) 2) Created a base view from Query using below query MATCH (n:Samplenode {name: 'xyz'}) RETURN n.name as node_name the query was saved successfuly. Later when executing the panel, i was getting the below error in both results tab and execution trace tab **Note :** **I have set the Delegate SQL sentence to 'No'** [BASE][INVALID_ROUTE] [JDBC WRAPPER][INVALID_ROUTE] Parse Error ... 'MATCH (n:Samplenode {name: 'xyz'}) RETURN n.name as node_name': Error : could not match input
user
13-09-2021 09:59:19 -0400
code

1 Answer

Hi, I am able to execute a match clause from Denodo Platform without issues. In this scenario, I would check the syntax of the query and run it directly against the underlying data source (Neo4j). If the issue persists, please consider altering the query as required using this [link](https://neo4j.com/docs/cypher-manual/current/clauses/match/). Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
15-09-2021 17:36:46 -0400
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here