You can translate the question and the replies:

Certificate of associate+professional or just professional?

Good morning, I am planning my certifiactions for Denodo. I am a Denodo Developer and already working with the software for some months. Would you please advise if you would recommend to start with "Associate Developer" certificate and then "Professional Developer" certificate? Or would it be beter to directly start with the "Professional Developer" certifcation exam?
23-01-2024 04:49:54 -0500

1 Answer

Hello, Good day! I recommend you to take first the "Associate" certification exam, it will give you more informations about how are the exams and also, you can gain more knowlegde on denodo platform, after passing it. You can access to the "Professional" certificate exam. Hope this helps. Thank you.
Denodo Team
24-01-2024 06:29:21 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here