You can translate the question and the replies:

Store procedure to get all changes

DO we have store procedures to get all latest changes in some db. I understand we have GET_VIEWS() to get all changed or new views GET_ELEMENTS() to get all changed/new views, association how can get the foders creating, and objects deletion log with some store procedure? if no store procedures, except gitlab log, do we have some other way?
user
11-06-2020 22:59:33 -0400
code

3 Answers

Hi, The stored procedure GET_ELEMENTS returns information about any element such as data sources, views, Web services, etc. You can filter the results by the element type to show only the folders. For example the following returns all the folders where each row represents an element of type folder: `CALL GET_ELEMENTS(null, null, 'Folders', null, null, null, null, null, null)` For more information, please refer to the [GET_ELEMENTS](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/vdp/vql/stored_procedures/predefined_stored_procedures/get_elements#get-elements) section of the Virtual Dataport VQL Guide. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
12-06-2020 12:22:02 -0400
code
Can GET_ELEMENTS return deletion of objects? I just test seems no. If want to have the deletion objects log showing, how can I do?
user
 Edited on: 08-09-2020 01:28:06 -0400
Hi, You can find information about deletion of objects in the vdp-requests log file located at <DENODO_HOME>/logs/vdp/vdp-requests. This file contains the VQL requests and can be used to easily check all the statements received by the server. If you want the VQL requests with more detailed information, you could look into the vdp-queries log file located at <DENODO_HOME>/logs/vdp/vdp-queries. For more information, please refer to the [Log column details](https://community.denodo.com/kb/view/document/Log%20column%20details?category=Operation) document. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
22-06-2020 14:20:00 -0400
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here