You can translate the question and the replies:

Issue while connecting to Denodo database through ODBC from ASP.NET CORE 3.1

I am trying to connect to Denodo database using ODBC connection from ASP.NET CORE 3.1 I am facing the following issue:- System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: 'ERROR [08001] connction string lacks some options' Below is my code snippet:- "string connectionstring = "DRIVER=" + "{DenodoODBC ANSI(x64)}; Server=" + Server + ";Database=" + Database + ";Port=" + Port + ";USER=" + UserName + ";PWD=" + password + ";SSL Mode=Require;IntegratedSecurity=true"; using (var connection = new OdbcConnection(connectionstring)) try { connection.Open();" } } The version of System.Data.ODBC :- 6.0.1 I tried to connect to ODBC datasource admin for the same databse using the same credentials for username and password, the connection was however established. Thanks
user
05-12-2023 01:15:17 -0500
code

1 Answer

Hi, I used a connection string with the same format in a Python script and encountered a similar error. I was able to get it working by replacing "USER" with "UID", as per the example provided in [Creating a DSN-Less Connection](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/en/vdp/developer/access_through_odbc/creating_a_dsn_less_connection/creating_a_dsn_less_connection) in the User Manuals. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
21-12-2023 12:17:18 -0500
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here