You can translate the question and the replies:

Issue while deploying the code in solution Manager

I got this warking as my vdp server and solution manager is connected to VCS : WARNING: fast promotion mode will not be used: This promotion includes at least one VQL revision. Execute rollback if the deployment fails (notice that the rollback will restore the full backup saved after the last successful deployment, so it can take a long time to execute it) Do you want to proceed with the deployment? --- Please let me know how I need to solve it
user
23-02-2024 10:27:49 -0500
code

2 Answers

Can you please reply on this please? I am using Azure repo as VCS setup
user
26-02-2024 07:52:27 -0500
Hi, The “WARNING: fast promotion mode will not be used� occurs when the **Rollback when the deployment fails** option is enabled in the [Deployments](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/solution_manager/administration/environment_configuration/configuring_deployments#dialog-to-configure-deployments-on-a-standard-environment) tab of the target environment. When you are performing deployments with Rollback option enabled, then the server rolls back to the previous successful state `if error occurs` in current deployment. This **warning indicates** that if the current deployment fails, then the rollback restores full backup saved after the last successful deployment. This process takes some time to execute. In case backup is not available and error occurs during deployment, the rollback operation will not be performed. If you want to proceed with the revision deployment, then select the ‘Yes’ option. For further information about performing revisions, please refer to the [Promotions](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/en/solution_manager/administration/promotions/promotions) section under the Solution Manager Administration Guide. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
26-02-2024 08:08:53 -0500
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here