You can translate the question and the replies:

Import file .csv from local.

I have been working in VDP Administration tool. I would like to import a file .csv from my local desktop. Coul you help me, please?
user
11-01-2022 13:09:29 -0500
code

1 Answer

Hi, In general, to import a .csv file from the local desktop you could use a delimited file data source. In order to create this datasource you could perform the below steps in the Virtual DataPort Administration Tool: * Navigate to the ‘File’ > ‘New’ > ‘Data source’ > ‘Delimited file’. * Specify the name of the datasource. * In the data route select **Local** and provide the path to the delimited file by clicking the Configure option. * Select Use column delimiter and in the box Column delimiter, enter the character that separates the values. Note that the delimiter can be a comma or another character. * Click on save * After creating the datasource you could create a base view by clicking ‘Create base view’ on the top right of the datasource and you could view the contents of the .csv file in the Virtual DataPort Administration Tool. You could refer to the [Delimited File Sources](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/vdp/administration/creating_data_sources_and_base_views/delimited_file_sources/delimited_file_sources) section of the Virtual DataPort Administration Guide to know more about the delimited file datasource. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
12-01-2022 07:25:30 -0500
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here