You can translate the question and the replies:

Incremental deployment through Azure CICD Pipleline

I have made use of Azure Pipelines to deploy the code to Higher environment with you available guide where we use Solution manager API, However I have noticed that when I try to deploy the code the exisitng code and new code is also redeployed, how can I acheive the incremental code deployment here? Any guides for it?
user
27-02-2024 00:18:24 -0500
code

1 Answer

Hi, If I face such a behaviour, I would check the Revisions I have created which are deployed to the Higher Environment. I would check the section "**Replace/Drop Virtual DataPort elements**" in the Revision. I would choose the option "`Do not replace the existing elements`" to deploy only the new elements in the Environment. For more information, I recommend you to refer to the section [**Creating Revisions**](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/solution_manager/administration/promotions/creating_revisions/creating_revisions#sm-creating-revisions:~:text=Replace/Drop%20Virtual%20DataPort%20elements) under the Solution Manager Administration Guide. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
27-02-2024 09:25:32 -0500
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here