You can translate the question and the replies:

Exporting multiple CSV files through single VDP job

Hi , I have one vdp job, through which im reading CSv file which contains list of view names and im loding cache of those views. Now I want to export the cache contents of those views in CSv format but in different CSV files ( as per view names) when im trying this, all im getting is single CSV file with contents of all views in one file. is there any way where we can create seperate csv files through export ? (while exporting im again reading csv file for list of view names) v 8.0 TIA SJ
user
27-07-2021 08:35:09 -0400
code

1 Answer

Hi, I am able to load the cache with data to allow future queries to run more efficiently in Denodo. It is not possible however, to use a vdp cache job to pull data from the cache. To get data like that, I must create a VDP scheduler job that runs a select query and takes the information from a specific view and exports it as a CSV file. For more information on creating new scheduler jobs, please check out the [Configuring New Jobs](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/en/scheduler/administration/creating_and_scheduling_jobs/configuring_new_jobs/configuring_new_jobs) section in the Scheduler Administration Guide. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
28-07-2021 11:58:30 -0400
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here