You can translate the question and the replies:

Is it possible to see the deleted items?

Hi Team, There is one adverse thing happened to my denodo Setup that most of the items in development environment have been deleted. I want to know that is there any method to get the details of the deleted items? Using dev as standlone server and there is no VCS configured in environment. Also we can access the all the details about the users and date that has delted the items. Monitoring services has been started on this system. Which log should be used to get the details for the deleted items. Please suggest your solutions. Thanks in advance.
user
29-07-2021 02:38:08 -0400
code

1 Answer

Hi, If the monitor was running I would check out the vdp-queries log file. This log file records all of the operations that have been done in the vdp server. It also provides the user and the client ip among other things. This file can be found under DENODO_HOME/tools/monitor/denodo-monitor/logs. For clarification on the denodo monitor log files please check out the[ Log column details](https://community.denodo.com/kb/en/view/document/Log%20column%20details?category=Operation) Knowledge Base article. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
29-07-2021 14:52:41 -0400
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here