You can translate the question and the replies:

Issue after updating Denodo License file in AWS Instance

Hello, I have chef automation script which installing Denodo and Updating license file which got expired with new one. The Denodo server is running in AWS Cent OS. In AWS Instance do we have any scripts which are Reinstalling / Resetting the environment on change of License file? As after modifying the License file, it is deleting the already existing derby metadata DB in the server. Would you please help me to understand the issue and solve it. Thanks. Regards, Krish
user
30-11-2017 02:21:41 -0500
code

1 Answer

Hi, I could see that you are trying to reinstall the Denodo platform over a previous installation in order to update the license file which would overwrite the existing files in the previous installation folders. For updating the license file, reinstallation of Denodo platform is not required. Hence, in order to update the license file, I would replace the new license file by renaming it as "denodo.lic" over the existing one which is available under the path <DENODO_HOME>/conf. You can also refer the following [article](https://community.denodo.com/kb/view/document/Is%20there%20a%20way%20to%20see%20what%20license%20is%20installed%3F?category=Installation+%26+Updates) to know more information. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
04-12-2017 01:38:52 -0500
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here