You can translate the question and the replies:

Denodo connection in selenium

How i can connect denodo in selenium end execute queries.
user
14-02-2022 02:28:00 -0500
code

1 Answer

Hi, In order to connect Denodo from selenium for testing, I would use the JDBC interface (Denodo JDBC driver). For creating a connection and executing queries, a set of codes needs to be implemented in Selenium including the database connection and querying. This includes the below steps: * Establish a Database connection - In order to make a connection to the database, the code to create connection and load the JDBC driver should include snippets like ``` Connection con = DriverManager.getConnection(dbUrl,username,password); Class.forName("com.denodo.vdp.jdbc.Driver"); ``` * To send queries to the Database - I would use the Statement Object to send queries and once the statement object is created, use the executeQuery method to execute the queries ``` Statement stmt = con.createStatement(); stmt.executeQuery(<VQL>); ``` NOTE: Make sure to include the Denodo JDBC jar file to your project. For building the complete code, you could discuss with your internal team or contact Selenium support for further help. Additionally, if you need further assistance and if you are a user with valid support access, create a support case in [Denodo Support Site](https://support.denodo.com/) so that our support team will assist you. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
15-02-2022 06:51:10 -0500
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here