You can translate the question and the replies:

Denodo 8.0 Express - Web Tools not starting

I am trying to test out a couple of connections and I read an article where I had to set up some configuration in the Scheduler Admin Tool. I can start the servers from the express console, however all web tools refuse to start. It doesn't look like conflicting ports. Is there something I am missing?
user
03-03-2022 14:19:38 -0500
code

3 Answers

I had the same issue until I restarted my machine, have you loaded your license and restarted your services or machine?
user
04-03-2022 03:18:40 -0500
Hi, Generally, all the web tools provided by Denodo are dependent on the embedded Tomcat web container. I would suggest you to check whether the webcontainer is started and running in order to launch the web tools. By default , webcontainer is started along with the Virtual Dataport server. You can check the status through the Tools>”Web Service Container” menu of the Virtual DataPort Administration Tool or by executing the “WEBCONTAINER STATUS” VQL command in the VQL Shell of Virtual DataPort Administration tool. If the status is stopped, you could start the webcontainer manually by executing VQL command “WEBCONTAINER START” in the VQL Shell of Virtual DataPort Administration tool. Once the Web Container is started , you can try launching the web tools. If the issue still persists, you could check the <DENODO_HOME>\logs\scheduler\scheduler-admin.log and <DENODO_HOME>/logs/apache-tomcat files to identify the root cause of the issue. You can refer to the Knowledge Base article [Startup of embedded web container](https://community.denodo.com/kb/en/view/document/Startup%20of%20embedded%20web%20container?category=Operation) which elaborates steps to start the webcontainer. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
04-03-2022 06:53:16 -0500
code
Hi, A restart of my laptop resolved my problem. Thanks All.
user
10-03-2022 15:18:15 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here