You can translate the question and the replies:

Unexpected Error Denodo Diagnostic & Monitoring Tool.

Hi, I have two Denodo servers, when I access to Denodo Diagnostic & Monitoring Tool from CD2 to CD1, I have information but when I access from CD1 to CD1 Denodo Diagnostic & Monitoring I always get the error "Unexpected error updating server" When I try to create a diagnostic Interval I get error for all logs "Unexpected error retrieving data from vdp - * .log" and "Unexpected error calculating thread dump summaries for diagnostic". Any ideia? Best regards
user
31-07-2019 05:57:20 -0400
code

1 Answer

Hi, If you are able to access the Diagnostic and Monitoring Tool from another computer and not the same computer which has Denodo Platform installed, I think it would be useful to check the configurations under Configure -> JVM Options -> RMI Host and make sure that the value configured for the host name for Virtual DataPort Server and Web Container are correct. You can refer to [RMI Host Configuration]( https://community.denodo.com/kb/view/document/RMI%20host%20configuration?category=Operation) for more information. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
01-08-2019 07:32:05 -0400
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here