You can translate the question and the replies:

Error removing JAR: Error loading User(XXXXXX)

Hi, I used the custom policy code provided in samples and added a user check and query contains check. Now i cannot delete the jar from jar management and get errors. Error removing JAR: Error loading User(XXXXXX) What is the solution for this? Thanks, Prashant.
user
17-04-2018 06:20:34 -0400

4 Answers

Hi, I think that this issue may be caused because the custom policy you've created is being used by Virtual DataPort while you're trying to remove it. What I would do is to remove all the occurrences of the custom policy before removing the jar using the jar management. On the other hand, I'd also take into account that the user configuration to whom the custom policy is applied is correct before removing it. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
18-04-2018 06:03:25 -0400
Hi, Thank You for the response. Our Denodo Admin was able to remove the jar. Regards, Prashant.
user
18-04-2018 07:59:45 -0400
I am getting same error. Jar could not be deleted: error removing JAR: Error loading user('XXXXXX') I made sure all the assigned policies are removed before removing the JAR file using extension management, but still it is creating this error. Admin user also tried to delete this JAR file through extention management, but same error. Is the only way is to physcially remove this JAR file? Please help to resolve this error.
user
19-05-2020 10:54:07 -0400
Hi, You can see how the same issue is being solved in [this other question](https://community.denodo.com/answers/question/details?questionId=9060g0000004FPSAA2&title=Jar+could+not+be+deleted%3A+error+removing+JAR%3A+Error+loading+user). Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
01-06-2020 09:41:49 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here