You can translate the question and the replies:

ITPilot extractor table multiple levels

Hi! I am using denodo platform 6.0 and itPilot so as to extract data from web. I would like to know if we can extract data from multilevel table row. I have 2 levels and I would like to join data from parent row and children row, for example: I have a list of products with N detail products represented in a multi level table row. How Can I extract it with ITPilot? Thanks!
user
30-04-2018 04:29:35 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, The ITPilot module in Denodo Platform supports Nested level extraction of Data. If you want the multi-level data to belong to the same level, the data should be "Flattened". A "Level Flattening" option is provided in which you need to choose "Flatten level" to obtain the desired result. For more information, refer the [Nested Levels in the Component Structure](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/6.0/itpilot/generation_environment/generation_environment_tools_-_part_i/configuration_of_the_extractor_component/defining_the_structure_of_the_data_and_assigning_examples#nested-levels-in-the-component-structure) section of ITPilot Generation Environment Guide. Hope this helps !!
Denodo Team
03-05-2018 04:54:44 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here