You can translate the question and the replies:

Error is ws access

Hi, I am working on Lab DEN60EDU0108LAB01 - Create DSPRODUCT and getting this error when passing the parameter NULL for the getAllCategories/ bv_product_categories. [ns1:InvalidSecurity] An error was discovered processing the < wsse:Security> header. The other bv worked fine. Any ideas? Patrick
user
17-05-2018 19:34:48 -0400

2 Answers

Hi! I was able to create the base view from this exercise and pass NULL as a parameter successfully for the ‘bv_product_categories’ base view. So, I do not think that passing NULL as a parameter is the reason you encountered this error. I would recommend you check the following if you are still getting that error: 1) Check that you have the most recent updated version of the Denodo Platform available to you. 2) Check the vdp.log located here: '<DENODO_HOME>/logs/vdp/' to get more details about the error in Virtual DataPort server so that the wsse header error can be pinpointed. My personal thought is that the error could possibly be related to the internal URL in the SOAP address not responding, or the NULL token not getting passed as a parameter in sufficient time. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
18-05-2018 12:48:06 -0400
Make sure you are using "WSS Basic" Authentication, and not "HTTP Basic" or else you will get this same error.
Denodo Team
14-09-2018 12:46:49 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here