You can translate the question and the replies:

Setup an MIcrosoft 365 account

please help me out in setting up microsoft 365 account
user
23-05-2018 03:17:29 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, In order to set up the Microsoft 365 account in the Denodo testing tool, I would uncomment and edit the following lines underneath "**Example Email Test Reporter**" to be configured with the desired mail server which is available in the **<DENODO_TESTING_TOOL>/conf/configuration.properties**: * reporter.email=com.denodo.connect.testing.reporter.EmailTestReporter * reporter.email.username=< username@example.net > * reporter.email.password=<userpassword> * reporter.email.serverHost=smtp.gmail.com * reporter.email.serverPort=587 * reporter.email.serverProtocol=smtp * reporter.email.smtpAuth=true * reporter.email.smtpStarttlsEnable=true * reporter.email.smtpQuitwait=false * reporter.email.from=< user_1@example.net> * reporter.email.recipient=< user_2@example.net,user_3@example.net> * reporter.email.messageDetailLevel=full Once I have modified the above properties of configuration.properties, the reports will be sent to the recipients configured in the configuration file of the Denodo Testing Tool. For more information, you can have look at the **Denodo Testing Tool - User Manual.pdf** which is available in the <DENODO_TESTING_TOOL>/doc. Hope this helps!!
Denodo Team
24-05-2018 08:55:16 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here