You can translate the question and the replies:

Unable to view Assign Examples & Review Examples tab in IE

Hi Team Am using licensed version of Denodo VDP 6.0. I have issue's while working with ITPilot Wrapper generation tool. If i open the browser(IE) from Wrapper Generation tool am not getting the denodo tool bar options, but if i open the local IE browser from the windows am getting all the denodo tool bar options except "ASSIGN EXAMPLES" & "REVIEW EXAMPLES." Tried to attach screenshots but am not able to upload. Please help me to resolve the Wrapper Generation tool issue. Thanks & Regards Krishna
user
30-07-2018 07:18:40 -0400

3 Answers

Hi, It is recommended to open the Internet Explorer which is within the ITPilot Wrapper Generation tool. If the browser is started from the regular Windows menu, it will not be able to communicate with ITPilot. Thus, the examples assignment mode is unavailable. If you are unable to view the Sequence Generator toolbar, you can perform the following steps in order to enable it. * Launch ITPilot Wrapper Generation Tool * Go to “Browser tab > New Browser” * With the opened browser, navigate to “Internet Explorer’s Tools section > Manage add-ons > Toolbars and Extensions tab” * Enable the Sequence Generator 6.0 toolbar. You may refer to the [Browsing web pages section](https://community.denodo.com/tutorials/browse/webautomation/2patterns-a) of the Web Automation Tutorials for an example of using the Navigation Sequences Generator toolbar. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
31-07-2018 05:10:22 -0400
Thanks for the resolution and it really worked. Now the issue is when i click the "Assign Example" am getting error pop-up "**unable to get the default scanner and tagset from WGT. structure was not created**". what does this error exactly mean? Kindly help on the issue. Thanks in advance Krishna
user
 Edited on: 12-08-2020 12:33:02 -0400
Thanks team. The issue is resolved. Regards Krishna
user
 Edited on: 12-08-2020 12:33:02 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here