Category Hierarchy in Safari on MacOS

It apears that the category hierarchy listing on the left pane when viewing the Catelog by Category has some visual issues. Items are cut off with an elipsis, even though there is plentay of room for the text. I would post an example, but I don't see a way to attach a file. The same hierarcy looks fine ont he same sized window in FireFox and Chrome, so this is likely an issue with the Catelog in Safari. Any one seeing this? Any way to resolve it, or is this a known bug? Thanks.
user
10-08-2018 10:55:48 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, According to the [installation software requirements](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/6.0/platform/installation/preinstallation_tasks/software_requirements/software_requirements#supported-browsers), safari is not an explicitly supported browser, but if this doesn’t fix it, I would recommend opening a ticket to bring this to our development team’s attention, in case safari is to be considered a “modern browser” under the installation guide’s requirements. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
14-08-2018 15:45:47 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here