check data source status

Hi Team, Denodo 5.5 DB1 JDBC, sql server - DS1, DS2, DS3, DS4,DS5 I want to get email notification about any DS failure while establishing connection with sql server database. What I am looking at it is any power shell script or batch script or any denodo vdp, scheduler mechansim which can check if DS-sqlserver connection is up. As sometimes there could be connection issues like account locked, login failed, db in restricted mode. So I want to run a process at scheduled intervals which could check DS status and notify in case of failure. Please tell. Thanks
user
07-09-2018 05:33:11 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, If you have a Support site user, I’d try the Denodo Testing Tool, available in the DenodoConnects section of the Support site. The tool allows Denodo users to easily automate the testing of their data virtualization scenarios. I'd try set up the Denodo Testing Tool to automate the task you describe as a batch job, with an email configured if the test fails. I hope this helps!
Denodo Team
07-09-2018 12:32:55 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here