From the attempts you have made, it seems the problem could be the Windows environment of your laptop. In this scenario, I would try the following:
* Open up a command prompt and enter ‘xcopy’ command
* Check if you get any error such as:
`"xcopy is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file"`
* Ensure that “C:\Windows\system32” path is included in your PATH environment variable if you received the above error
* Ensure that the installation path that you wish to install the Denodo Express on does not contain spaces
* Run the Denodo Platform Installer in debug mode to troubleshoot the issues you are receiving.
You may refer to the [Preinstallation Tasks](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/platform/installation/preinstallation_tasks/preinstallation_tasks), [Troubleshooting the Denodo Platform Installer](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/platform/installation/appendix/troubleshooting_the_installer/troubleshooting_the_installer) and [Using the Graphical Installation Wizard](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/platform/installation/using_the_graphical_installation_wizard/using_the_graphical_installation_wizard) section of the Denodo Platform Installation Guide for more information.
Hope this helps!