You can translate the question and the replies:

Can I install a Denodo Express and a Denodo Standard on a same machine

Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to install on a same machine Denodo Express and Denodo Standard (licensed) editions? I guess that if only one edition is running this is not an issue, can someone confirm? Thanks and regards, Sérgio
user
04-10-2018 10:10:48 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, You can run as many Denodo instances as you like on one machine. I'd recommend to keep two things in mind: * The ports used by the Denodo servers and web applications. While installing, you can specify the ports where the servers and web applications should run. For instance, you have two Virtual DataPort Servers, you can run one on 9999, which is the default port. Another one could be run on any other free port of your OS. * The amount of disk space and memory (RAM) needed by Denodo. You can find more information on software and hardware requirements of Denodo in the [Preinstallation Tasks](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/platform/installation/preinstallation_tasks/preinstallation_tasks) section of the Denodo Platform Installation Guide. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
05-10-2018 02:37:34 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here