You can translate the question and the replies:

Connect to Office 365 Sharepoint List

I need to connect to a List in an Office 365 Sharepoint server. I was wondering if someone in the community have done it and can share the experience. One of the things we are trying to do is to connect to it with the existing windows accounts. I tried using NTLM and it did not work. I did some research and found that it uses OAUTH. However, I have not found anything for the authentication server and/or the ticket server. I guess I am missing information as far as how to set it up in Denodo. Thanks
user
07-10-2018 09:55:52 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, The Knowledge Base article [here](https://community.denodo.com/kb/view/document/Microsoft%20SharePoint%20as%20data%20source?category=Data+Sources) shows how to connect to SharePoint as a data source. This article goes into detail about how to set up the connection. There are two main ways that I have seen people do in order to pull SharePoint Lists (these are also described in the article): 1. OData 2. RSS If you have a valid support account, you can also ask the support team for any issues you run into while setting up the connection. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
08-10-2018 12:51:12 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here