You can translate the question and the replies:

Missing Stored Procedures

Hello, I'm using Denodo 6.0 Quickstart VM with a Denodo Express License and I'm trying to run some stored procedures that documentation says they come out-of-the-box with the product, but I'm missing some of them, so I'm just wondering whether it is a license limitation or a limitation on the product I'm using and how can I mitigate this to have them. Specifically I'm missing these stored procedures: COMPACTMETADATATABLES GETCACHECOLUMNS GETCACHETABLE GETCATALOGEFFECTIVEPERMISSIONS GETELEMENTS GETEXPORTEDKEYS GETFOREIGNKEYS GETPRIMARYKEYS GETPROCEDURECOLUMNS GETSOURCECOLUMNS GETSOURCETABLE GETTYPEATTRIBUTES GETUSERDEFINEDTYPES GETVIEWCOLUMNS GETVIEWINDEXES GETVIEWS Thank you for your help!
user
19-10-2018 06:11:21 -0400

3 Answers

Hi, I checked the [Predefined Stored Procedures](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/6.0/vdp/vql/stored_procedures/predefined_stored_procedures/predefined_stored_procedures#predefined-stored-procedures) section of the Virtual DataPort VQL Guide for version 6 and I was able to use the “GET_ELEMENTS” stored procedure as below in Denodo Express installed using the VM: > SELECT * > FROM GET_ELEMENTS() I’d check that you have formatted the stored procedure correctly for your version of Denodo. I hope that helps!
Denodo Team
23-10-2018 07:20:07 -0400
Hi, unafortunately I don't have these stored procedures available in my VM. Also not sure what you mean with: >I’d check that you have formatted the stored procedure correctly for your version of Denodo. I don't have the procedures, so I cannot format them. I would appreciate your help, thanks!
user
23-10-2018 07:40:43 -0400
Finally I got the procedures, by installing an update (20171205) from the Linux 64bit package. It is not available somewhere else. It should be available to download separately. Thanks for your help!
user
23-10-2018 08:28:02 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here