You can translate the question and the replies:

ITPilot: Error When Converting To PDF

Hello, I have a use case where I need to go to a webpage and grab data out of a PDF on that web page. I'm trying to use ITPilot's Convert To PDF functionality, but it doesn't seem to be working. During browser recording, I navigate to a webpage that contains a link that pops up a PDF. Before I click on the PDF link (which opens up the pdf in a popup), I click "Cancel next navigation" and select Convert pdf-> "Adobe HTML". I then click the PDF link on the webpage, Internet Explorer opens the popup then displays the following message, "Error in PDF conversion. Make sure that the PDF document you are trying to convert is not password protected." I have verified that the PDF is NOT password protected. I'm not sure what else to try. Documentation on using the PDF functionality seems non-existent or hard to understand. Does anyone have any ideas?
user
19-10-2018 16:16:20 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, Since you’re having trouble with the Adobe Acrobat PDF converter, I would recommend you try the PDFBox converters and see if that works better, or see if you get this same error with other pdfs. You can also try inputting the NSEQL manually instead of recording the sequence, and you can do so in the following way (conversion commands documented [here](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/6.0/itpilot/nseql/list_of_nseql_commands/conversion_commands/conversion_commands#convertpdftohtml)): CancelNextNavigation(); Navigate(<url to pdf>,0); ConvertPdfToHtml(PDFBOX_1_X_HTML); If you’re still having issues after trying other converters, other pdfs, and inputting the commands directly, I would open a ticket if you have an active support account. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
23-10-2018 16:54:07 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here