Still Unable to establish connection

I am using Denodo 7 and have followed these instructions and get the following error when I try to test the connection (and, yes, we do use integrated authentication for connecting to our SQL Server databases): Unable to establish connection: This driver is not configured for integrated authentication. ClientConnectionId:50c81352-f7b0-45ab-9753-9f55649b623f
user
07-11-2018 11:19:17 -0500

3 Answers

This is usually because the file sqljdbc_auth.dll is not in the system path or that the architecture missmatches the one you have installed in your JVM. if you're running 32-bit Java on a 64-bit machine, you'll need the x86 version, not the x64 version. Hope it works for you
Denodo Team
17-12-2018 08:39:37 -0500
I am having this issue too. Denodo 7. 64-bit OS. 64-bit Denodo VDP install. sqljdbc_auth.dll is located in c:\windows\system32. c:\windows\system32 is located in the path environment variable. Yet, I get the error message Unable to establish connection: This driver is not configured for integrated authentication. Are there any other things to try? Interesting this WAS working at one point, but now it is not. I'm at a loss as to what to try. I can connect to this source using windows authentication from Sql Server management studio running on the VDP server as well. I just can't connect FROM VDP.
user
08-02-2019 17:28:48 -0500
Hi! If you still getting this error with the correct architecture you can try the following: 1. Put the *sqljdbcauth.dll* file in the denodo jre/bin folder located in <DENODO_HOME>/jre/bin 2. Ensure that the Database URI matched the following pattern: *jdbc:sqlserver://yourhost;IntegratedSecurity=true;databaseName=yourdatabasename* 3. Make sure you select Authentication: "Use login and password" and the "Login" and "Password" fields are empty 4. Ensure that you select the proper Database adapter for your Microsoft SQL Server version 5. Restart the denodo server after the .dll file is relocated to allow it to get the files correctly If you ensure that all of this details are performed correctly, connecting to your SQL Server with Integrated Authentication should happen first attempt. Hope this helps you!
Denodo Team
05-04-2019 05:59:25 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here