You can translate the question and the replies:

how to use a interpolation variable in where condition of a derived view

Hi, I want to to pass a dynamic value as filter in where condition. I am try column1 =@input_value_for_column1 can you suggeset as why its not working, do we need to do anythign else to use interpolation variable or to pass the value dynamic in the where condition. Regards, Raj
user
13-11-2018 04:56:33 -0500

3 Answers

Hi Raj, In the model tab of your view in edit mode, at the top you will "View Parameters: none" and click on the pencil. Then that param you can use in your where condition Sihem
Denodo Team
13-11-2018 06:21:11 -0500
Hi Team , Once the parameter is created , Can this be assigned to a value for a Column ? For Eg: I have created a parameter in my view. Location = 'India' Now, in the output tab of the view, If I create column called "TESTLOCATION" , Can I assign the value of the parameter that was created? Please let me know how can this be achieved.
user
07-11-2019 10:57:01 -0500
Hi, Yes, once you have created the parameter you can assign the input value for that parameter to a specific column. You can do this by opening the derived view and navigating to Edit > Where Conditions. In the simple condition wizard you can select the column on the left and the parameter on the right side in order to create such a where condition. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
14-11-2019 04:46:49 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here