Query Timeout in denodo

Hi I want to increase only one object query time , i don't want to increase entire DB , is their any way we can increase sepecific object query time ?
user
27-11-2018 16:34:38 -0500

3 Answers

Hi, It is possible to do it on the Virtual Adminstriation Tool level by setting the property in the Admin Tool Preferences or for a specific query through the context clause, but you can not increase the query timeout for a specific object. You can define the parameter QUERYTIME using the [context clause](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/6.0/vdp/vql/queries_select_statement/context_clause/context_clause ) when running a query from the VQL Shell. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
28-11-2018 09:23:05 -0500
Your saying we can increse querytime only DB level? suppose if i have view "v" and i have different consumers like "A,B,C" if B and C pulling data from my view no issue ,the issue with only A in this case your refering i want to use QUERYTIME parameter for A and increse the QUERYTIME?
user
28-11-2018 10:56:31 -0500
Hi, Yes, in this case I would suggest to use the context clause with the parameter QUERYTIMEOUT to increase the query timeout for that specific query from user A. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
05-12-2018 09:02:35 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here