server explorer issue

Hi After i logged into VDP i am unble to see server Explorer window , is there anyware which i can find the details .
user
02-12-2018 09:23:05 -0500

3 Answers

Hello! It is possible that you might have minimized the Server Explorer on your Virtual DataPort Administration Tool. The Layout can be reset using “Tools” → “Reset Layout” option from the Virtual DataPort Administration Tool menu bar and this should resize all your windows to default layout. You can refer [Main Areas of the Administration Tool](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/vdp/administration/installation_and_execution/launching_the_virtual_dataport_administration_tool/main_areas_of_the_administration_tool ) of Virtual DataPort Administration Guide for more details. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
03-12-2018 07:23:17 -0500
Denodo Team I am using version 6 with latest patch , i didn't see the Reset Layout option yet all either denodo express or denodo denodo standard.
user
03-12-2018 13:34:04 -0500
Hello, Since my Denodo Platform 6.0 Standard(Update 20180628) had the “Reset Layout” available. I browsed the Release Notes of the previous updates and found the Reset Layout option was introduced starting from the update “denodo-vdp-v60-update-20170925”, so the Denodo Platform earlier than this update will not have the “Reset Layout” option. This update needs to be applied for both Virtual DataPort server(s) and any standalone Virtual DataPort Client(s) installed. I would make sure this by navigating to “Help” -> “About Virtual DataPort” of the Virtual DataPort Administration tool. As for the Express Edition, It is possible you were on an older version of Denodo Express Edition 6.0, you can download the latest Denodo Platform Express Edition 6.0 from the community site at [DENODO EXPRESS 6.0](https://community.denodo.com/express/download/6.0 ) Hope this helps.
Denodo Team
11-12-2018 07:45:03 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here