In this case, I was able to load the cache configured with ‘Use Bulk Load API’ option in the Microsoft SQL Server by doing the following steps:
1. Click on the 'Administration' > 'Server Configuration'.
1. Under the 'Cache' > 'Connection' tab, configure as below:
* Database Adapter : Microsoft SQL Server <VERSION> (MS driver)
* Database URI: jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://<HOST>:<PORT>/<DATABASE>
* Authentication: Use login and password(Make sure to provide the correct credentials)
1. Under the ‘Read & Write’ tab, Check on ‘Use Bulk Data Load APIs’ option and browse the ‘Bcp executable location’ path as below:
* <SQL_SERVER_HOME>/Client SDK/ODBC/130/Tools/Binn/bcp.exe
1. Click ‘Ok’.
After doing the above steps, I was able to load the cache with Bulk data load API option successfully.
You can have a look at the sections [Configuring the Cache](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/6.0/vdp/administration/server_administration_-_configuring_the_server/configuring_the_cache/configuring_the_cache#configuring-the-cache) and [SQL Server](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/6.0/vdp/administration/bulk_data_load/sql_server#sql-server) of the Virtual DataPort Administration Guide to know more information.
Hope this helps!!