You can translate the question and the replies:

unnamed private wrapper

Hi Denodo Team, I tried in IE, Mozilla,Chorme to attach an attachment or screen shot, but I could not able to do. Please help me on <unnamed private wrapper> in the query excution plan. I have table "A" and table "B" just joined and when I am tryig to see query excution plan I am getting like below Excution | No Name -> (right arrow symbol) | No Name (Data base symbol) | No Name (plugin symbol) why i am seeing no name instead of "A" or "B" table names. Please anybody can help here once. Thanks, Saidi.
user
10-10-2017 15:59:29 -0400
code

1 Answer

Hi, I have joined the views in similar way and I am able to see the view names in the query execution plan but when the join is fully delegated to the source, name of some nodes are not displayed in the query execution plan. You could set the "Delegate join" option in the 'Source Configuration' of the datasource as "NO", so that the joins are not delegated and all the view names are visible in the query execution plan. Also, if you are using a custom wrapper then you can verify that the methods returning the wrapper name are not set as private.    Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
12-10-2017 07:31:43 -0400
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here