You can translate the question and the replies:

PDF Data Extraction

I have data in PDF format which I need to convert into RDBMS or XML. Is it possible to add PDF as source in Denodo? Or What are the alternatives for it.
PDF
user
31-10-2017 05:44:37 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, In order to convert the data available in the pdf file into the relational database, I would do the following steps: 1. Create a new ARN data source and a new job of type ARN in the Scheduler Administration Tool. 1. In the Exporter section, create a new exporter of type JDBC which stores the extracted tuples from PDF file in a relational database. 1. In the Virtual DataPort Administration Tool, create a new data source of type JDBC to establish the connection between Virtual DataPort and relational database used in the scheduler job . You could refer Community Q&A [POC for accessing pdf from local computer](https://community.denodo.com/answers/question/details?questionId=90670000000XcwxAAC&title=POC+for+accessing+pdf+from+local+computer) for more information on extracting data from the pdf file into an RDBMS. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
01-11-2017 08:16:06 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here