You can translate the question and the replies:

export job from one project and import it to another project

Hi Team, Can this be achieved. Please guide. Importing / Copying / Cloning a Job, say, "Job1" from Project, say, "P1" to Project, say, "P2" as Job, say, "Job2" Or, the option I see is manually modifying the exported xml and other files. Thanks.
user
17-11-2017 03:41:09 -0500

3 Answers

Hi, In order to clone a job to different project, I would export the job along with dependencies and import it into the project to which the job has to be moved. As of now, the Scheduler Administration Tool does not have any functionality to copy a job from one project to another project. You can also refer to the section [Use of the Import/Export Scripts for Backup](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/6.0/scheduler/administration/appendix/use_of_the_importexport_scripts_for_backup) of Scheduler Administration guide to know about Import/Export Scripts. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
17-11-2017 06:13:03 -0500
Hi Team, I see option to export specific projects from export script. But how to import job to another project. Thanks
user
20-11-2017 00:02:45 -0500
Hi, In order to import a job to different project, I would manually edit folders/files of the exported zip file as below: * Create new folder inside the ‘Projects’ folder or rename the existing project itself. * In case of new project, copy XML file of the job to the new project folder. * If you want to modify the job name, rename the xml file of the job and edit ‘name’ parameter in the XML file. * Zip them again and import it to the scheduler server. You can refer to the “[Connection Details]( https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/6.0/scheduler/administration/administration/server_configuration/server_configuration_sections#connection-details)“ under Server Configuration section of the Scheduler Administration Guide to know about the Import option. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
29-11-2017 04:51:55 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here