The Delete table content option will make sure the content of the destination table is deleted prior to inserting the exported tuples from the source.
I followed the below steps to delete the extracted data from the source:
* Created 2 scheduler jobs.
* First one to extract and export data by enabling the Delete table content option.
* Second one to delete data from source using delete statement in extraction section.
* On the trigger section of the second job, I added a dependency on the first job. To understand more on dependencies, refer to section [Dependencies Among Jobs](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/scheduler/administration/creating_and_scheduling_jobs/configuring_new_jobs/dependencies_among_jobs) of the Scheduler Administration Guide.
* Based on the trigger we defined on the Second job, it will trigger the job followed by successful execution of the first job.
Hope this helps!