I used the [Import/Export script](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/scheduler/administration/appendix/use_of_the_importexport_scripts_for_backup) of Denodo scheduler to deploy the jobs from one environment to another and as well as for metadata backup.
You can follow the below steps:
* Use Export scripts to export the scheduler metadata of the source scheduler server as a zip file.
* To use the export script, I need the following details: host, port, userid, password, project of the source scheduler server.
* To export scheduler metadata, navigate to the path of export script %DENODO_HOME%/tools/scheduler/export.sh or export.bat.
* My export scripts would be similar to
export.bat -h localhost -p 8000 -l xxxx -P xxxx -L scheduler-synch -f scheduler-synch.zip.
* Once exported, use an import script to import the scheduler metadata into any scheduler server.
* My import scripts would be similar to
import.bat -h data-server -p 8000 -l xxxx -P xxxx -f scheduler- synch.zip
Hope this helps!