You can translate the question and the replies:

How can we deploy scheduler - scheduling jobs from one environment to another without using the solution manager?

We have independent environments having one solution manager for each environment - We don't use scheduler manager for our deployments. Is there a way I and deploy one specific job from one environment to another - without creating individually? Appreciate your help.
user
06-05-2020 13:54:38 -0400

3 Answers

I used the [Import/Export script](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/scheduler/administration/appendix/use_of_the_importexport_scripts_for_backup) of Denodo scheduler to deploy the jobs from one environment to another and as well as for metadata backup. You can follow the below steps: * Use Export scripts to export the scheduler metadata of the source scheduler server as a zip file. * To use the export script, I need the following details: host, port, userid, password, project of the source scheduler server. * To export scheduler metadata, navigate to the path of export script %DENODO_HOME%/tools/scheduler/export.sh or export.bat. * My export scripts would be similar to export.bat -h localhost -p 8000 -l xxxx -P xxxx -L scheduler-synch -f scheduler-synch.zip. * Once exported, use an import script to import the scheduler metadata into any scheduler server. * My import scripts would be similar to import.bat -h data-server -p 8000 -l xxxx -P xxxx -f scheduler- synch.zip Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
07-05-2020 02:36:48 -0400
Appreciate your answer. Yet, is there a way to export-import one specific job and dependencies and not all at the same time ?
user
29-05-2020 12:30:03 -0400
Hi, In this case, I would use Import/Export Wizard in the Scheduler Administration Tool to do import/export at element level. To do that, Login to the Scheduler Administration Tool and navigate to Configuration > Server Configuration > Connection section. Following the wizard, I am able to export one or more jobs and its dependencies by selecting the Export Dependencies checkbox. The output zip file can be used in Import wizard to be able to import one or more jobs. To Know more about these options in detail, refer to the section [Server Configuration Details](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/scheduler/administration/administration/server_configuration/server_configuration_sections#) in the Scheduler Administration Guide. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
05-06-2020 08:01:48 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here