You can translate the question and the replies:

Denodo with SOLR -- ERROR

Hi Denodo Team, I have a problem connecting denodo virtual dataport adm tool to solr-solrj-7.4.0 After creating a new data source, I connect the data source with SOLR by specifying as follows: Database adapter: Generic Driver class path: ‘'D:\Denodo_Platform\lib-external\jdbc-drivers\solr-7.4.0\solr-solrj-7.4.0.jar'’ Driver class: org.apache.solr.client.solrj.io.sql.DriverImpl database URI: jdbc:solr://localhost:8080/?collection=test123 Transaction isolation: Database default Authentication: Use Login and Password. When I click Test Connection, denodo replied with “Unable to establish connection: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/noggit/JSONWriter$Writable” Could you advise me how to handle this problem? Thank you, Veeresh
user
18-05-2020 01:56:01 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, This error java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: could occur when the driver used to connect to the database does not include the necessary dependencies. To overcome this error, I would copy the “noggit-0.8.jar” from <SOLR_HOME>\dist\solrj-lib to <DENODO_HOME>\lib-external\jdbc-drivers\solr-7.4.0\ and include both drivers in Driver class path during data source creation. I included both the JARS as below in the driver class path that resolved the NoClassDefFoundError. `'<Denodo_Home>\lib-external\jdbc-drivers\solr-7.4.0\noggit-0.8.jar', '<Denodo_Home>\lib-external\jdbc-drivers\solr-7.4.0\solr-solrj-7.4.0.jar'` Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
19-05-2020 03:47:06 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here