You can translate the question and the replies:

Cache - Error modifying view: View names not available

Hi, I'm using donedo express. I configured my donedo server with following settings: cache status ON maintenance OFF Defaut time to Live 2160 Specify an existing data source CHECK. I specified one of my existing donedo data source setup. When I try to enable caching (partial/full with everything default) on a view I get this error "Error modifying view: View names not available". I stopped and restarted my donedo server. Closed the app and restarted it too, but no luck. Any help is appreciated. thanks, Shreyash
user
21-05-2020 15:29:56 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, This situation occurs when the cache is not configured properly. So, in this scenario, I would follow the below steps: * Make sure the cache is enabled at server level. * Make sure that the connectivity is fine with the database specified for cache. * To get more details about the error, check the vdp.log file present at `<Denodo_Home>/logs/vdp/` Refer to a similar [Q&A](https://community.denodo.com/answers/question/details?questionId=9060g000000kAVpAAM&title=Full+Caching+in+Denodo+Express) for further information. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
22-05-2020 03:33:28 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here