You can translate the question and the replies:

Create base view from exist stored procedure at teradata source

Hi, please I have stored procedure exist at teradata source and I need to create baseview using this stored procudre , so I tried to make base view by using create from sql query and type call pocedureName() but error appears " [Teradata Database] [TeraJDBC 16.20.00.13] [Error 5510] [SQLState HY000] Invalid session mode for procedure execution." any help how I can solve this and create base view by calling stored procedure from source?
user
07-06-2020 10:37:33 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, As mentioned in [Invalid session mode for procedure execution](https://docs.teradata.com/reader/GVKfXcemJFkTJh_89R34UQ/~4hzJqJpMsB2Afe1hDhbYQ) documentation, the error could occur if session mode within which the CALL SQL is submitted is different than the one in which the stored procedure was created. A stored procedure created in ANSI mode cannot be executed in Teradata mode and vice versa. Hence, In order to resolve this error, I would perform the following checks: * I would change the session mode and resubmit the request or recreate the procedure in the desired session mode and resubmit the request. * I would also execute the same stored procedure which you used on the 'create from query' in Denodo on a different *JDBC Clients* like DBVisualizer or DBeaver to check its behavior. * Check the log files available under “<DENODO_HOME>/logs/vdp” folder which helps to debug any errors that occurs in the Denodo Platform. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
08-06-2020 08:43:40 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here