You can translate the question and the replies:

Migrate Denodo objects from on-prem to AWS cloud (Linux) server

Hi Team, How to migrate Denodo objects from on-prem to AWS cloud (Linux) server. Please share us the documents to do it.
User
13-12-2017 22:40:18 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, In order to migrate elements between servers, I would use the Export option by selecting ‘**Export environments specific properties separately**’ check box to capture the environment details in a separate ‘.properties’ file and then I will modify the '.properties' file configuration values to point to target environment. Then, while importing in the target environment, I use both ‘.vql’ and ‘.properties’ file which is exported to have the elements migrated successfully. You can use the Import/Export options which is available under the ‘File’ menu of the Virtual DataPort Administration tool. You can also refer to section [Exporting and Importing the Server Metadata](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/6.0/vdp/administration/exporting_and_importing_the_server_metadata/exporting_and_importing_the_server_metadata#exporting-and-importing-the-server-metadata) of the Virtual DataPort Administration Guide to know more information Hope this helps!!
Denodo Team
14-12-2017 07:07:51 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here