You can translate the question and the replies:

ReST API - cookie

We have ReST API which should returns cookie and value . Obviously we can capture the values thru the base view but how do we capture cookie as part of the result. Our idea is capture the Cookie value and use it as interpolation variable for the subsequent steps Please advise
user
23-02-2018 16:15:38 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, If I want to get cookie value from a web service, I would write a custom wrapper that makes use of the get('<cookie_name>') function of the Cookie object. Then, I would project this as a required datatype and pass it as an interpolation variable to the next view. The datasources such as JSON / XML, that supports REST webservice as their source, can pass the header values to the service. However, its not possible to get the cookie values. You could refer to the samples availale under <DENODO_HOME>/samples/vdp/customWrappers and also the sections under '[Developing Custom Wrappers](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/6.0/vdp/developer/developing_extensions/developing_custom_wrappers/developing_custom_wrappers)' of Virtual DataPort Developer Guide for more information on custom wrappers development. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
02-03-2018 00:52:55 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here